MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying ADs and looking 4 theme developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking forward to buy ADs on active forums and with over 50 active members. I'm looking forward to buy sticky, header or mass mail ADs and FYI I run a computer security forum so your site must not be related to hacking, malware removal or other computing discussions.

I'm also looking for good theme developers or if anyone could recommend me a site would be great. I'll not pay full first, I use PayPal and you would need to provide me with your previous work so I can pick the right developer.
More than of what you wanted is here: http://www.phcorner.net/threads/6508/
Drop me a pm about the theme
I've sent Tindris a PM and taken dan_09s site under consideration. Still looking.
You're free to contact me.for.your themes.
(2012-12-30, 11:48 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I've sent Tindris a PM and taken dan_09s site under consideration. Still looking.

Mass Mail ads for phcorner.net I think is the best, they have 35,000 Members.
2,000 Actives per day.
Header Ads is also available.
(2012-12-31, 05:47 AM)dan_09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-30, 11:48 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I've sent Tindris a PM and taken dan_09s site under consideration. Still looking.

Mass Mail ads for phcorner.net I think is the best, they have 35,000 Members.
2,000 Actives per day.
Header Ads is also available.

Thanks for letting me know, I'm waiting for a premium theme first.
Contact Nickman: MyBB Source
There is an ad on the side bar. Not sure if labrocca accepts add purchases. MyBB Central