MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-04, 09:35 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]This is not forum permissions. It's can ban users, can warn users, can edit users, can ip search, can manage announcements, can view mod logs, can manage moderation queue, can view reported posts and others.

You can assign super moderators some administrative permissions to do just about all that.

For a Super Moderator you can do the following:

USER & GROUPS > Admin Permissions > Go though each permission section and check the permissions you want to add for that chosen S. Moderator.

I personally fail to see what the big deal is anyway since there are enough ways to make it work with the present set up.What ever is needed is probably very minor therefore better to just expand the existing set up a little bit than to add new extra codes for a different area that would be now be some duplication.

What I see is a request for a duplicate mod permission set up that we already have in the ACP.

You will have to clarify what the MISSING part is,to be able to show what is desired as brought up at post #1.Otherwise I have no idea what the fuss is?
I've suggested some improvements too to super mods perms and I hope it gets added. Things like disabling to let them sticky topics and certain other things could be useful.
Pages: 1 2