MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Layouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Layouts
A free and premium MyBB theme site.
http://www.mybblayouts.com/

The theme is my FIRST ever created theme, haha, so if it isn't that good... remember it is my first Toungue The theme is also available for download on the forum, free of course.

All feedback is very welcome, always! Smile
XP It looks a bit outdated but looks nice for your first theme ever.
This is like opening a restaurant after just learning how to make macaroni and cheese.
(2012-12-30, 10:29 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]XP It looks a bit outdated but looks nice for your first theme ever.

Yeah, its not the best but I think I can improve...

(2012-12-30, 10:31 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]This is like opening a restaurant after just learning how to make macaroni and cheese.

LOL Nice to see you again, too Brad... everyone has to start somewhere right?
(2012-12-30, 10:36 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-30, 10:29 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]XP It looks a bit outdated but looks nice for your first theme ever.

Yeah, its not the best but I think I can improve...

(2012-12-30, 10:31 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]This is like opening a restaurant after just learning how to make macaroni and cheese.

LOL Nice to see you again, too Brad... everyone has to start somewhere right?

Yes..but it doesn't make sense to open a design studio when this is your first theme.
Maybe not to you but I did it because I can Wink

It motivates me to make more...
(2012-12-30, 10:57 PM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe not to you but I did it because I can Wink

It motivates me to make more...

Because you can ?

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Big Grin
You have broken images within your forums.
Hey man, good luck with it. Also didn't see a screenshot in your theme release, but I was curious as to what it looks like.
My God, some of you folks just don't like new startups do you, lol.

@Diss - yes, I see that now which I thought I fixed earlier. I suppose I need to edit more of it Toungue

@Eric - Thank you! The default theme on the link above is the theme I made. Not the best, no, but I still think its nice for my first MyBB theme ever Big Grin
Pages: 1 2