MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug when deleting announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I deleted 1 single announcement by visiting it and clicking the delete button in it. I get this error:

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

It does not display a error other than that. It spams that error on this page: modcp.php?action=announcements

This happen after deleting a announcement.
Does the warning say anything about a parameter expecting an array and a string was given?
(2012-12-31, 03:37 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Does the warning say anything about a parameter expecting an array and a string was given?

No not at all.
Check your error logs and tell us what it says the warning was, assuming you have it record any error or warning.
[16-Dec-2012 18:05:09 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/forum/example.com/inc/class_core.php on line 318

This is the error I got that is located in my error_log file in the root.
reupload /inc/class_core.php. If it still gives that error, post the contents of your /inc/class_core.php file.
(2013-01-02, 02:05 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly connected to this?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-121347.html

I looked through it and I don't get any errors though like he did. Just the 'MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.' error that is spammed alot in the modcp announcement part. Also in the acp. This happen after deleting a announcement via post.
bumping this thread. I still need to fix this issue.
I still need help fixing this issue.
Pages: 1 2