MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme css question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that a theme's css is stored - at least from what I can see - in /cache/themes. with that in mind, my directory lists 5 theme folders - how do I know which 1 is for which theme?
If you navigate to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Themes and then click the theme, in the URL bar you'll see tid=X, X being the theme number. For example if my tid=4, my theme directory would be ./cache/themes/theme4/. Smile
(2012-12-31, 09:37 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]If you navigate to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Themes and then click the theme, in the URL bar you'll see tid=X, X being the theme number. For example if my tid=4, my theme directory would be ./cache/themes/theme4/. Smile

thanks.

I guess the better question I should of asked is how do I code a page so that the page will pick up whatever theme's css that a user has selected?

right now I have it hard coded to use a specific theme's css, but I'd prefer if it automatically used whatever the user has their theme set to.

edit, nvm, I think I got it. I used this (I use a cdn so don't mind the url):
http://static.shavenook.netdna-cdn.com/{$page_stylesheet}\