MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop users reporting admin staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Isn't that what simple select does?
Do you think that selecting is the same as fetching field/result of the select?
Sorry I don't think I follow. I want to find the value of the field. I thought that was done by using select. Am I wrong?
(2013-01-01, 04:34 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I want to find the value of the field.
After the field found...
(2013-01-01, 04:21 PM)Mei Chan Wrote: [ -> ]Fetch the field.
Cache! Damn I was thinking there was a way around doing querys.
The user groups already cached. So just use it.
(2013-01-01, 11:48 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The report option will still exist - but not direct from the report button as the report button should be hidden. If you want to PREVENT it totally - then go with Jordan's suggestion.

When I did your one (using the plugin) I ended up with 2 report buttons, when I replaced the original report coding it made no difference

(2013-01-01, 12:20 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]If you did mine and Leefish's then it would work better. If a user clicks on the report button only to find that they can't report it, they will come away slightly annoyed.

I have your suggestion done but the reports are still going through as before
Yes I just need to fix mine to make it work. Doing that now.
Then you probably coded it wrong in the template. I have this very edit running on a site I am working on now - you can see it here:

http://blackcanvas.net/Thread-Gallery-Design-Change (as you are not a member then you probably won't see anything....)
My code has been updated tested and it works.
Now works with one query.
Pages: 1 2 3