MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hacking Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cd126722999ee8bef54f67ff2a43ca8d.png]

Compatibility: MyBB 1.6

Description: A Dark Colored theme with a green base color, mostly suited for Hacking, Coding, Gaming and Tech Forums. However you can use it anywhere you can. It has a completely new Header Designs with a new CSS menu added. Also It has an improved Forumbit Design. Most of the functions of this theme are default as I tried to keep it simple. So I hope you will enjoy using this theme.

Main Features:

#1) Dark Colored theme
#2) Image Gradients
#3) Fixed Width
#4) Extra Menu Area
#5) Improved Header & Forumbit

To view Screenshots, Click Here

To view Live Demo, Click Here(WIP)

[Image: 491317d61de658598198b948da2b9900.png]
A very good theme anurag, you have your own style of theming and that too shows on this theme. Keep up the good work. Smile
Sick Design Anurag. Keep up.
More edits to the templates should be done. Other than that, the styling and the menus look pretty clean.
This looks a bit similar to the first version of CoderGreen.
(2013-01-08, 03:50 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]More edits to the templates should be done. Other than that, the styling and the menus look pretty clean.
Thanks for your comment.. I tried to keep it simple..

(2013-01-09, 11:37 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]This looks a bit similar to the first version of CoderGreen.
I just saw that theme.. Toungue Thanks for your comment though..
A very good simple theme, i like it!
(2013-01-12, 03:09 PM)Angel Caquias Wrote: [ -> ]A very good simple theme, i like it!
Thanks for feedback.. Smile
I really like this theme, one question, is it possible (and how do i go about) making the theme auto re-size? i really like the layout, but on there is a lot of side space wasted when in full screen, i would really appreciate any help with having this theme better fill the screen
Sure this can be done.
Go to Admin CP > Themes > Free Hacking Theme > Global.css

Select #container from dropdown
Replace "950px" with "90%"

Select #header from dropdown
Replace "950px" with "90.5%"
Pages: 1 2