MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to start up a new forum but I need a theme. I don't have a big budget so what I'm looking for:

"Simple" light/dark theme
Different than default header
Red and black

That's really just the structure. I can't think of anything else at the moment. I could possibly add more details in a Skype chat after seeing what your capable of through your portfolio.

I will also need user bars. Please reply with your Skype if you can do this! Smile
What is your budget?
(2013-01-01, 01:55 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]What is your budget?

I don't like declaring my budget because many people have different skills and I don't want to be overcharged, if that makes any sense? o_o
(2013-01-01, 01:57 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-01, 01:55 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]What is your budget?

I don't like declaring my budget because many people have different skills and I don't want to be overcharged, if that makes any sense? o_o

Well, usually posting a higher budget will bring in more experienced designers that will focus on quality (Over quantity), while posting a lower budget will bring in designers that work quickly at a lower quality. If you're asking for a portfolio (Which you are), posting your budget doesn't seem like a problem.
I still need a theme. My budget is $35-$40. I want a cool, laid back theme.