MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any fix to um_sessions full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, Happy new year to all.

Today i tried upgrading 1.6.8 version to 1.6.9, but mean while i am getting this following error message when i accessed my forum homepage: http://uniqueminds.in

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1114 - The table 'mybb_sessions' is full

Query:
REPLACE INTO mybb_sessions SET `uid`='xx',`sid`='xxxxx',`time`='1357059352',`ip`='xxx',`location`='/index.php?',`useragent`='Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2) AppleWebKit/537.21 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1359.3 Safari/537.21',`location1`='0',`location2`='0',`nopermission`='0'
It basically means it has all the storage space it can have. Technically you could truncate the table, but I'd make a back-up of it first using a tool such as PHPMyAdmin. You may also want to consider trying InnoDB for the engine instead of MYISAM if you haven't already.
(2013-01-01, 05:16 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]It basically means it has all the storage space it can have. Technically you could truncate the table, but I'd make a back-up of it first using a tool such as PHPMyAdmin. You may also want to consider trying InnoDB for the engine instead of MYISAM if you haven't already.

thanks for the quick reply.

How can i change to InnoDB from MYISAM. Where these options exit

Is there any problem if I empty the sessions table
PHPMyAdmin doesn't have a quick option for this at this time, however you can use this query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_sessions ENGINE='InnoDB'

Keep in mind if you used a different prefix than mybb_, you will need to use that instead.

Quote:Is there any problem if I empty the sessions table

There shouldn't be, but that is why I said to make a back-up, just in case something goes wrong.
(2013-01-01, 05:25 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
ALTER TABLE mybb_sessions ENGINE='InnoDB'

Did the fix bro, thanks a lot.