MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum & Footer is centred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just done a theme integration but the forum content and footer has all gone to the centre rather than left alined like it should.

I've looked at everything and can't seem to find the problem.

Any chance someone could give me some assistance please?

http://www.tinyhosting.net/forum/
To be honest I can't see much wrong with that !

Have you done a cntrl +F5
(2013-01-01, 08:12 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I can't see much wrong with that !

I have yes, I want it to match the main website so the foot needs to be aligned to the left so it matches nicly.
(2013-01-01, 08:25 PM)class450dude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-01, 08:12 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I can't see much wrong with that !

I have yes, I want it to match the main website so the foot needs to be aligned to the left so it matches nicly.

You need to look in the footer templates and remove the <center> command, that should align it to the left, you may then have to adjust the padding in the CSS
There appears to be no <center> code in the footer templates at all.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.