MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Small registeration error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok ive forund a problem when on my resiteration page
http://www.mb4f.info/forum/member.php
its the image verification isent showing up can anyone help?
First check the permissions of your forum (mostly your captcha.php file).

Second, when viewing the source for your captcha page I am seeing a cannot modify headers error with that captcha page.

I must ask. Is this a new installation? Also do you have any mods installed? I just want to be sure that we are dealing just with myBB because if not then that is another issue.
Try disabling gzip compression.
i have mods installed and the forum is about 5 months old
Quote:Warning: imageftbbox(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 234

Warning: imagefttext(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 252

Warning: imagefttext(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 255

Warning: imageftbbox(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 234

Warning: imagefttext(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 252

Warning: imagefttext(): Could not read font in /home/baz9276/public_html/forum/captcha.php on line 255

The fonts in your inc/captcha_fonts directory are corrupt. Please reupload them or remove them.