MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: big db sql How to inport it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello guys i have a db that is to large and i cant upload it through phpmyadmin, so i decided to use big BigDump i try to upload a small db and it works fine but when i try to upload 169 mb db i got this error: MySQL: Column 'forums' cannot be null
Error at the line 17654: (2, 'Delete', 'Delete thread', NULL, 't', NULL, 'a:14:{s:12:\"deletethread\";s:1:\"0\";s:12:\"mergethreads\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"deletepoll\";s:1:\"0\";s:15:\"removeredirects\";s:1:\"0\";s:13:\"approvethread\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"openthread\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"movethread\";i:48;s:18:\"movethreadredirect\";s:1:\"0\";s:24:\"movethreadredirectexpire\";i:0;s:10:\"copythread\";i:0;s:10:\"newsubject\";s:9:\"{subject}\";s:8:\"addreply\";s:16:\"Thread bined!\";s:12:\"replysubject\";s:9:\"{subject}\";s:12:\"threadprefix\";i:-1;}');

now i dont really know how to fix this can anyone of you helo me on this?

thank you very much Smile
Please edit your original post and replace it with the following (Text in the quotes) for better understanding for others.

Quote:Hello guys I have a DB that is to large and I can't upload it through phpmyadmin, so I decided to use big BigDump I tried to upload a small DB and it works fine but when I try to upload 169 MBs DB I get this error: [b]MySQL: Column 'forums' cannot be null

Error at the line 17654: (2, 'Delete', 'Delete thread', NULL, 't', NULL, 'a:14:{s:12:\"deletethread\";s:1:\"0\";s:12:\"mergethreads\";s:1:\"0\";s:10:\"deletepoll\";s:1:\"0\";s:15:\"removeredirects\";s:1:\"0\";s:13:\"approvethread\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"openthread\";s:0:\"\";s:10:\"movethread\";i:48;s:18:\"movethreadredirect\";s:1:\"0\";s:24:\"movethreadredirectexpire\";i:0;s:10:\"copythread\";i:0;s:10:\"newsubject\";s:9:\"{subject}\";s:8:\"addreply\";s:16:\"Thread bined!\";s:12:\"replysubject\";s:9:\"{subject}\";s:12:\"threadprefix\";i:-1;}');

Now I don't really know how to fix this can anyone of you help me on this?

Thank you very much Smile
http://www.sqldumpsplitter.com/

Download that, and use it.

Its what I use and it works fine. It will make a sql file that has all the tables in it. So be sure to upload that one first.

Also, make sure when you select the file that you select the raw .sql file and not a gzip version.
(2013-01-02, 12:40 PM)vEconomy Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.sqldumpsplitter.com/

Download that, and use it.

Its what I use and it works fine. It will make a sql file that has all the tables in it. So be sure to upload that one first.

Also, make sure when you select the file that you select the raw .sql file and not a gzip version.

i tryed with that too but its no where how to conecct the sql file with the db so how can i upload that :|
Try bigdump: http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump/

It's what most people use for large database imports.
Your DB should be 23lrkj234;lk2j35l2k3j5.sql...

Select that in the program and make the output 45mb each

then it will make 5 .sql files

Upload the first one with tables. Then upload each one right after each other. Part 1, part 2, part 3, etc.

Assuming your PHPmyadmin setting is set to 50mb per sql file.

When you go into phpmyadmin select your DB on the left. then on top click import.

Best thing to do is make a new DB with not tables or anything. then upload the DB. then go into inc/config.php and edit the DB user,db,pass.
(2013-01-02, 02:54 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Try bigdump: http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump/

It's what most people use for large database imports.

@euantor i dont know if you saw that i said that on my first post that i use bigdump but no results with that

@vEconomy aa this tool it makes the fb in parts? if yes thats this could be a way to this

thanks
Ah, I did not see that part, no.

That error itself seems like a problem with the actual database dump for some reason. Does it tell you which table the error occurs on?
Not sure what you are saying here? The splitter will make that huge DB smaller so you can upload a little bit at a time.
Yes, but it is hitting an error when inserting data into a certain table. The table name does not seem to be mentioned in the error you posted above. It's kind of hard to debug without knowing which table it is having problems with.
Pages: 1 2