MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "You do not have permission to warn users of this group."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

It seems that when I got to the Moderator CP, and I go to view a person's warning log that has been banned, it says "You do not have permission to warn users of this group.". I can view all the other warning level's of members that aren't banned, but it seems that when I try to view a person's warning log that has been banned, it gives me that error message.

It seems that it also happens to my other staff members as well.

Sincerely,
Zueq
Go to your ACP and edit the banned group and check some option that says "Can receive warnings" and then try.
Okay! That solved it! Not sure why it was like that. I never edited the settings for that group at all, odd. Thanks again, though!
I believe that can be considered as a bug though. Because that error technically shouldn't be presented if an admin/mod is trying to view warning logs, but trying to warn the banned (or the group that cannot be warned) members.
Yeah. When I first got the error message, I was a bit confused of what I was really doing, but then I looked it over again and had realized that it was wrong, and that I was only trying to view the warning log, and not trying to warn the member, even though he or she has already been banned.