MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum not loading reseave a error....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mybb forum,

I have some problems with my forum, if I go to my forum the forum is not loading... I reseave a error.

Here the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/*********/public_html/index.php(335) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/*********/public_html/index.php(399) : eval()'d code on line 16

I don't know how to fix it, I have change from template but this will not help and the error stays.

So what do I need to do to fix this error..

Thanks helping me
Can you please post the first ~20 lines of code from index.php?
Thanks for your quick reply, but I don't get it..... Yesterday I had deleted the hole template and re-uploaded the theme and that was not the sollution... Now I was waiting on a answer from here and tryed again deleting the hole template and re-upload the theme again....

Now its works and the error is gone, so the forum is working again... Thanks for try to help me!!!

AndroiDer.