MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I get a free domain? I need help finding a Free Hosting Service.
You won't get a free domain. At least not a respectable one.
Spend an hour working at McDonalds to earn bloody minimum wage and buy a domain that way. I really don't understand why people have so much time earning $10, there are illegal immigrants earning more than that.
A few chores for allowance or odd jobs around your neighborhood should suffice too.
(2013-01-02, 07:49 PM)ComputerGod Wrote: [ -> ]How can I get a free domain? I need help finding a Free Hosting Service.

By paying for hosting.

Either way you have to pay for it.
My first website I didn't pay anything for. I can't remember the company that did it. Do a search. You won't get a domain name, you'll get a subdomain off someone else's domain.
google is the solution for your question.....
search on google, but i am sure u wont get any respectable domain for free.....good luck though....
(2013-01-03, 03:24 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]My first website I didn't pay anything for. I can't remember the company that did it. Do a search. You won't get a domain name, you'll get a subdomain off someone else's domain.

Free hosting is easy to get as you said. I mean decent free hosting by the way not some 000webhost or whatever. Mainly because a lot of people have paid hosting they can't fully take advantage of so if you have a friend on the web hosting is easy Wink.

It's the domain you have to earn though Toungue. You can even do stuff like post loop if you're willing to put in a lot of time get there (honestly working in real life would be easier and quicker but thought I would put the option out there).
You can always use a free .tk domain. As for Hosting, try x10hosting or zymic. They are free.

But you should get a paid one. It's always better.
dot.tk
Pages: 1 2