MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for another Admin - Temporary Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I just created a Forum: GeneralForum.IcyBoards.net. I need a little help adding users as moderators, customizing the forum footer, and helping out with Plugins.

I am looking an Admin/Developer to help me out with these things. If you would like to become an admin for GeneralForums.IcyBoards.Net, please make an account on the website and PM that you heard about this Job.

Thanks!
The forum does not exist, why not register it FREE?

I get this, using the link you provided.
http://generalforums.icyboards.net/

I think you mean that ^
Customizing the footer is your design priority? You need to get a theme first.

It seems like you created a bunch of forum categories and organized them. You want someone else to do the hard parts. Why start a forum?
(2013-01-02, 10:53 PM)Kodaks Wrote: [ -> ]Customizing the forum is your design priority? You need to get a theme first.

It seems like you created a bunch of forum categories and organized them. You want someone else to do the hard parts. Why start a forum?

This.

As a forum owner, you need to know how to run & manage your forum. You don't need to learn how to code plugins or write any code from scratch. You just need to understand enough to modify the existing code, and work your way around the Admin CP which includes altering & managing all themes.

Otherwise if someone like me look at you needing someone to do all that. I wonder, why do I need you? What stops me from starting one that rivals your board? I can go through a board installation & create a bunch of forums & categories just like you did, but I can do more.
I need help customizing my footer and creating a Theme.
Did you not get anything we just said? You haven't answered our questions, which I can assure you are important ones.
(2013-01-03, 12:14 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]As a forum owner, you need to know how to run & manage your forum. You don't need to learn how to code plugins or write any code from scratch. You just need to understand enough to modify the existing code, and work your way around the Admin CP which includes altering & managing all themes.

Ok, you can if you want to, but it's not a necessity.