MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NBD Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought my theme
www.nbdgaming.net

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING NBDCommunity.

WE ARE A MATURE GAMING COMMUNITY OF MANY MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND GAMING FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND KNOW WHAT HAS AND HAS NOT WORKED IN THE PAST.WE CONSIDER IT A PRIVILEGE AND AN HONOR TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY.

WWE ALSO DO HAVE A AGE LIMIT OF 15 Years OR OLDER TO JOIN US.
WE ARE HERE TO SHOW U WHAT A REAL GAMING COMMUNITY IS

WE UPHOLDS RESPECT,HONOR,LOYALTY & TEAM WORK.THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR NEW MEMBERS IS THE ABILITY TO HAVE FUN.

IF YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES THEN PLEASE REGISTER ON OUR COMMUNITY.
i lol'd at 90% of this post...specifically

Quote:WE ARE A MATURE GAMING COMMUNITY

Quote:HONOR TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY.

Quote:WE ARE HERE TO SHOW U WHAT A REAL GAMING COMMUNITY IS

Quote:IF YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES THEN PLEASE REGISTER ON OUR COMMUNITY.

I also think you caught the caps lock virus.
Oh Yea
(2013-01-02, 10:12 PM)uagxth3r3ap3r Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Yea

Coloring it doesn't help. Also, this thread will be locked as we cannot see beyond your front page without registering (dumbest idea ever)
Yea u Can u Hit Enter Website are u slow
(2013-01-02, 09:57 PM)uagxth3r3ap3r Wrote: [ -> ]WWE

Did someone say WWE? :O
(2013-01-02, 10:29 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]

Crayo I did not even notice you its Victoria Justice from your site.

Angel

Edit also please fix the wwe in the OP to We.
(2013-01-02, 10:29 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]

whats that mean
why do you have 2 portals? That seems pointless to me, also on the 1st portal u have an iframe script that isnt showing... also "enter site" should be much bigger id also change the philly font, sky blue also doesnt scream very hardcore? and the logo is just bad imo. Nothing about the site seems mature to me either like I don't get the feeling here's a bunch of old gamers like myself who have wives and kids and jobs whom are making conversations about matching scotch to games.

2nd portal i think youre using a flash banner/header image? it's unaligned I can also see a loading image constantly running on the right side of the image.. when the image loads it breaks the image causing it to look even more awful. Also where am I? It doesnt say where I am in other words instead of having a changing header showing all the FPS's tell me where I am im at the Never Back Down forums. Isnt that an MMA slogan?

scrolling down a bit it doesnt get any better, your right sidebar left side bar looks decent but scrolling down you have a facebook widget but why? you already have a facebook like button on the top of your forums why have two? even better why have 3? you have a 3rd facebook button on the right sidebar... overkill? speaking of the right sidebar you have a 2nd twitter button... your right sidebar is connected to the content section which imo it shouldn't be connected but separated and aligned to the right.

scrolling down the right sidebar your "log in" image doesn't match with the forums... Oh look a 4th FACEBOOK link.... on a 2nd navigation table? When I finally get to clicking the "forum" button I get "this page does not exist" , thats bad.

In closing you don't have mybb at the footer of your forums which is not a good look