MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kpop Fansite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love the logo man, looks very pixelated and stale. Anyway, cut down on the number of forum sections.
-Too many forums
-Why do you need mod applications when there is nothing to moderate
-No content in forums
what is Kpop? Korean Pop? Thats my first and only guess. Too many sections/forums and many of them oddly placed and greatly unneeded such as "forum games" or "Fan Fiction", change the old/new images, the logo... Get rid of the A in "all" so when I see that giant ugly A its starts off the logo name so it's "A" "ll" im not sure if that makes any sense but its one A's too many. Take away the donate button as well not only does the image look out of place but panhandling before you even offer content seems a little much. But yea your main issue is lack of content, to make a section about music artists? and not even post any info about them is ridiculous. Post their latest video links to their website and label page. Post something about band members whos your faves etc. just start writing and filling up those forums.
Your website doesn't exactly make me think of Kpop, it's very bland. Perhaps you should get some theme work done first to make it more eye catching engaging user interest.
Pages: 1 2