MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kpop Fansite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I re-edited this if some of you were wondering why the words disappeared. Anyways, this is basically a site for Kpop fans of any group. At the moment I need a little help but, that doesn't matter. I just hope you enjoy the site. Smile
Please get rid of the snow and shoutbox.
It looks like MyBB and IPB's inbred baby. Get rid of the snow and make it look like less of an IPB clone. If you like IPB so much, use it.
This should go in the showcase section, we all know the reason why you made this thread. Please kill the snow though.
Alright, ill get rid of the snow but, why no shoutbox and that is half the reason why.
Because you need content in the form of threads and posts before even considering a shoutbox.
:O Well thanks for telling me. I'm such a noob. XD

I was thinking there might actually be some kpop fans here but, Oh well.

Looks like a inbreed huh? I got the theme from themefreak.net btw. Most of their themes are sort of like ipb.
When content is the #1 thing you need right now, why would you let members channel it somewhere disposable?
Um hmm. Alright but, problem is that I need people who know a lot about a certain group. Don't wanna put false info on.
It's nice, but you have way too many sections. You might want to compress them down until you get more users and content and then start building outward if you want. Because well, you only have 3 with posts and you have 15 sections. Also, that theme isn't really too good. It's okay but meh.
Pages: 1 2