MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone play Smite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing for a little while now, anyone else been playing?

If you don't know what it is, it's a 3rd-person perspective MOBA game. Basically think the gameplay of League of Legends with the graphics and fighting style of World of Warcraft. It's so damn addictive.
I did play it but got bored pretty quickly.(seems I wasn't the only one the game died in popularity about as fast as it grew).

Right now my MOBA of choice is DOTA 2. It's like LoL but less forgiving Toungue.
You have a passive, 3 other skills and a ult and you build up your gear as you go and you have to pay? Laaammeee - seems like I'll be sticking to LoL.

The video they have about it too is boring, gets boring quickly.
I used to play it, but not anymore. Never been a fan of such games Smile
Never really been into the MOBA genre, and I feel like Hi-Rez are neglecting Tribes: Ascend to focus more on Smite because the genre is more popular, which is depressing (logical, but still depressing).
(2013-01-03, 10:25 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]You have a passive, 3 other skills and a ult and you build up your gear as you go and you have to pay? Laaammeee - seems like I'll be sticking to LoL.

The video they have about it too is boring, gets boring quickly.

Elo/Level?
I started playing like 2 weeks ago and quickly got addicted - I'm only level 20 though. Started playing around when Vi came out, I'm obsessed with her and Syndra as my AP Champion and usually like Vayne as my ADC or Ashe.
(2013-01-03, 10:45 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I started playing like 2 weeks ago and quickly got addicted - I'm only level 20 though. Started playing around when Vi came out, I'm obsessed with her and Syndra as my AP Champion and usually like Vayne as my ADC or Ashe.

I'm playing against a Syndra now. Teach me to play against her please Sad
<.< She's heavily dependent on landing her combos and controlling her orbs, her ult hits like a truck too so best bet is magic resist all the way - you need it. She has no abilities to escape so if you can gank her she's an easy kill.

Her E relies on her Q - it's a very powerful knockback but it requires the summoner to have precision and her grip, when she throws minions/orbs slows and does high damage. Her CD's are really really low too.

Just keep moving, pretty much, watch for her combos, stay away from her ult!
(2013-01-03, 11:18 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]gank E Q CD's ult!

It's like I'm at my older brother's video game night at his college all over again o.o No comprendo
Pages: 1 2