MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Affiliate Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin is for Audentio Design affiliates to be able to use this on their MyBB forum and display Audentio Design products in table format. After you've updated the settings and added your affiliate ID via the settings page, every time a visitor clicks on one of the products that redirects to our site and they purchase an Audentio Design product, you get a commission from that sale. All you need to do is sign up to be an affiliate at Audentio Design, install the program, and watch sales come in.

Affiliates are welcome and encourages to modify this plugin or the templates therein to improve the likelihood of a sale. Please contact Audentio Design (contact form) if you have any questions.

If you are not an affiliate already, getting started is free and easy. Click here for more: http://www.audentio.com/services/affiliate_program

Note: MyBB does not allow affialite links on MyBB.com. Do not use affiliate links in posts, threads, or signatures here on this website. They will be removed by the moderators.
Just improve your customer support system. Audentio Design Support is very poor I rated it 2 out of 10.
(2013-01-03, 04:05 AM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Just improve you customer support system. Audentio Design Support System is 2 out of 10.

How can we improve it? I'm assuming you're talking about our ticketing system? Its all custom built and it does have its flaws.

But in general I would prefer if we kept discussion specifically about this plugin.
I commend you on the originality of this plugin, it's a good idea.

Just want to check some things; am I right in reading that the commission is 50%?

Also, would it be too cheeky for me to install this plugin on my theme shop? Or would you welcome it? I'm still wrapping my head around whether that would be a good move on my part or not, lol.
(2013-01-03, 04:27 AM)ESR360 Wrote: [ -> ]I commend you on the originality of this plugin, it's a good idea.

Just want to check some things; am I right in reading that the commission is 50%?

Also, would it be too cheeky for me to install this plugin on my theme shop? Or would you welcome it? I'm still wrapping my head around whether that would be a good move on my part or not, lol.

Well, as the owner of Audentio Design I'd say sure go for it, I think it is a great opportunity.

But as for your site's well being? I do not know if it would be a great move. I mean, I think so long as you make it clear in the template that you are affiliated with us and that it isn't your own work I think it could work. Just be careful, for your own sake.

And yes you are reading that correctly. 50% of every single sale you bring. It can add up, and soon we will be offering our affiliates stats and graphs so you can see how the numbers add up.

With 1.8 around the corner, we have plans to redo our themes as they are way too 2010-2012 Toungue. We also have IPB and Wordpress themes on the way!
I personally don't see a problem with affiliation, I just don't know how other users will see it, I guess it could be seen as a tad unprofessional on my part if I have links to other peoples themes on other peoples shops. But as you said, it could potentially be a win-win situation for the both of us.

Are you able to tell me how long the 50% commission will stay in place for? I noticed there's a minimum $100 withdrawal amount, so let's say that's commission from 10 skin sales at 50% is $100, that sounds reasonable enough to tempt me, but I don't want to get half way and then the commission drops meaning I don't manage to earn enough to make a withdrawal :p
Well Google has the same thing. $100 before Adsense cash outs. Its there as a guide so people have to involve themselves. Plus we don't want to cut checks every other day for random amounts. It keeps things clean.

The 50% can change at any time but I will give 6 months notice if I think I will be. For the foreseeable future, I do not think I will change it (ever) but I cannot guarantee that. If I ever do change it, it will never drop below 30%. But like I said, I have absolutely no plans to change it.
Oh yeah, I'm all too familiar with Google, they've had about $40 of my money for around 4 years now in my adsense account, lol. It's left over from CustomizePSP (I don't know if you remember that?). Don't worry I wasn't complaining about having the limit, I was just weighing up whether or not it would be worth it for me. Thanks for answering all my questions, I think I have all the information I need!
Hah yes I do remember CustomizePSP. Nick worked on that one if I remember correctly. But yeah, without giving away too much of our sales information, the last couple months have been much better that it was around in August. We've only had about half a dozen affiliates make sales so thats why I had this plugin built, to help them.

Oh and our system adds the money to your account. So that means you can use them on Audentio related services. That means custom work, licenses, products, hosting, you name it. Many have used that already, I think it was a good idea. Since there are some that have trouble buying themes, and this gives them an opportunity to.
do you paid webmasters for advertising
Pages: 1 2