MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which Theme Should be My Default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several themes installed on http://skepticthinkers.com Which theme should I use? I have a fast them change plugin installed on the bottom right corner of the board. I would like your opinions on which theme I should use as default! Thanks Smile

-flamesaglory
They're all very similar. I would pick one and then remove the rest. Although it can be nice to have a selection of themes, when they're all as similar as this I think you should just pick 1 theme for your website and users to use.
Thank you, I realize they are all similar. However I feel that some people might like some themes more than others so I am looking for some second hand thoughts so I can form a better decision.
They are too different - BlockandBlue looks nothing like Ace Navy. The theme is your identity - your brand. You can do variations on a colour set, but I advise that all navigation elements are consistent - just changes in colour. That would be it. You have changes in everything BUT color Big Grin
(2013-01-03, 05:34 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]They are too different - BlockandBlue looks nothing like Ace Navy. The theme is your identity - your brand. You can do variations on a colour set, but I advise that all navigation elements are consistent - just changes in colour. That would be it. You have changes in everything BUT color Big Grin

Ok, thanks. What theme would you use for color variations etc. I need to pick one to start out Toungue
Pick the one you like, the one you think has the nicest header/layout. Heck, ask the membership.
Ok, thanks. Ill decide over the next few days as I am in no rush. Thanks for the help Leefish