MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyDownloads Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with my website. Everything worked fine until yesterday when I wanted to upload a file with the MyDownloads Plugin at the end it says me: "The following problem has occurred when uploading the preview file: 7". Please help me, until now it worked just fine. Also when I upload a file too not only preview it gives me: "The following problem has occurred when uploading the download file:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned: Failed to write the file to disk. Please contact your forum administrator with this error."

Greets,
Liviu

Up! Can anyone help me please? It's very important to me.
Did someone can help us?... we really need a little help and because we late with our stuffs.
Is this the MyDownloads plugin from Pirata Nervo? If so I think he asks that you post on his site for help.

If it is not that plugin then which one is it? When asking for help please provide a link to the plugin/modification you are having a problem with.
Yes, it is the one from Pirata Nervo:http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-MyDownloads-2-1-6
In that case, as it is a paid plugin you must be a subscriber - so just ask on his site. Pirata will help you.

As I don't have that plugin then I have no idea how it works.
Are you subscripter there?
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-MyDownloads-2-1-6

We should ask for support there, not here
Ok, thank you for reply Smile
Is here anyone who has a premium account there and can post in their Support section? I would be very greatful ! My premium subscriber account expired last month...
Then you should again contact Pirata and see if he is feeling merciful. Asking people to get round the support requirements for you is not really on, is it?

If you really need this plugin for your site (and so I guess it has enhanced your site and your community's experience of it) then resubscribing in order to get support (and encourage Pirata to make more plugins) does not seem a great deal to ask.
Yes you are right, it's not fair. I will buy a Premium Subscriber account again but now I thought again and I think it's not because of MyDownloads plugin it's something general.

All the users are complaining that they can't upload or change avatars too. I tried to upload an avatar too and it gives me this error:

[attachment=28232] "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again."

I searched on Google about this issue and all they say it's to chmod the uploads/avatars folder to 777 and of course it already was because uploading avatars and stuff worked well until now.

So, I guess it's something that don't allow us to upload anything on server. Just uploading through FTP works. Do you have any idea what can this be?
Pages: 1 2