MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wonder how to change this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is even part of myBB, but i'm wonder how would i make my [Image: b1adfdd32f3a40df8861bda.png]

To have the bar with font, text size, and more? like this. [Image: 2dbf726807cf4cb093e6bf5.png]
Firstly there's an editor theme to style the editors and you seem to be missing your editor so can you provide a link to your site?
(2013-01-04, 04:13 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly there's an editor theme to style the editors and you seem to be missing your editor so can you provide a link to your site?
My website
Hey there, sorry we'll get you fixed up at Audentio, I think this is a bug in the neonglow theme. We'll have it patched right away.
(2013-01-04, 11:33 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, sorry we'll get you fixed up at Audentio, I think this is a bug in the neonglow theme. We'll have it patched right away.

Sounds great thanks!
I too am missing those icons....the pack I downloaded from ur site seems to be missing its jscript files and editor folder...it only shows a shortcut to those files as seen below....Ive sent you a support ticked on ur website....hopefully I hear back sometime this WEEK

[Image: see-7.png]