MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skeptic Thinkers is Looking for Two Moderators/Possibly and Administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,
My newly started forum http://skepticthinkers.com is looking for our foundation team of two moderators. I don't see a reason to have more than two as the forum is still quite small. I am looking into the possibility of a second Administrator for the forum. If you want either the Moderator position or the administrator position PM me or respond here. What ever floats your boat. If you are a guest on this forum please join Skeptic Thinkers and send me a private message.

P.S. We will be acquiring a professionally designed logo which will the available in the next day or two.

Thank you for your time,
Flamesaglory
Keeping a lot of mods won't help the activity. For a forum with less than 50 active members, 1 Admin is enough even if you are under 18.
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]The aim of this forum is to provide a marketplace for MyBB specific products...

As you are now running another forum software I'm afraid that I'll have to close this.