MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so I've made my MyBB forums and it worked fine for a couple of hours but now when I try and login to the Admin Control Panel I get sent back to the login page. So when I checked the support forums here it said to change the Cookies directory and that didn't work and then I changed the CHMOD to 666 I logged in but when I click any of the other buttons there I get sent back to the login screen. I'm running the latest version of MyBB, 1.6.9, and I had upgraded from 1.6.5 the minute my forum was made.

Forum link: sniperaccuracy.neq3.com/forum
Admin page: sniperaccuracy.neq3.com/forum/admin/

Admin login: megaman
Admin password: deetzboy
Edit: I see your issue and I have no idea, as I'm new. I know someone will find out what's wrong.
Can you check your inc/settings.php file and see what the site url etc are and confirm that they are the right setting?
(2013-01-04, 04:10 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check your inc/settings.php file and see what the site url etc are and confirm that they are the right setting?

Yea I went through them three times and they were all correct.
(2013-01-04, 02:17 AM)098v Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys so I've made my MyBB forums and it worked fine for a couple of hours but now when I try and login to the Admin Control Panel I get sent back to the login page. So when I checked the support forums here it said to change the Cookies directory and that didn't work and then I changed the CHMOD to 666 I logged in but when I click any of the other buttons there I get sent back to the login screen. I'm running the latest version of MyBB, 1.6.9, and I had upgraded from 1.6.5 the minute my forum was made.

Not a good idea to post your admin log in detail in open public.

When asked you can send them to people you can trust through the PM system.

Blush

This is what I see when trying to log in the Index page:

Quote:You have entered an invalid username/password combination.

Your password could be wrong.Make a new one and see if that works?
Take a look here.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-34923.html

If you don't understand or still need help, check this.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html

(2013-01-04, 08:10 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-04, 02:17 AM)098v Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys so I've made my MyBB forums and it worked fine for a couple of hours but now when I try and login to the Admin Control Panel I get sent back to the login page. So when I checked the support forums here it said to change the Cookies directory and that didn't work and then I changed the CHMOD to 666 I logged in but when I click any of the other buttons there I get sent back to the login screen. I'm running the latest version of MyBB, 1.6.9, and I had upgraded from 1.6.5 the minute my forum was made.

Not a good idea to post your admin log in detail in open public.

When asked you can send them to people you can trust through the PM system.

Blush

This is what I see when trying to log in the Index page:

Quote:You have entered an invalid username/password combination.

Your password could be wrong.Make a new one and see if that works?

I tried the password and it worked.