MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Alerts for MyAlerts - push custom notifications from ACP using MyAlerts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started another MyAlerts extension development with the aim to bring to admins the ability to push custom notifications to their users according to custom conditions.

I've developed the first version that you can download from GitHub. This is a really big extension since I'd like to build up a fully featured manager for MyAlerts. Basically you'll be able to heavily customize your alerts, setting up a publishing date and combining conditions, while easily editing and deleting them directly from ACP.

The current version relies on a custom MyAlerts copy that adds a "forced" column into the database and with a custom $Alerts class, but euantor's gonna update MyAlerts soon and hopefully those little changes will be available within the original plugin.

Anyone who wants to help me developing it is welcome.

Custom Alerts for MyAlerts has been released: http://community.mybb.com/thread-136819.html
I need some testers for the first version. Anyone interested?
You don't even have to ask. PM me bro.
Hows this plugin going? Sounds BADA$$ Big Grin
It's working fine with MyAlerts custom version. Whenever MyAlerts will be updated this will go definitely live.
Definitely watching this one.
Since MyAlerts finally got the update I was waiting for, Custom Alerts for MyAlerts will be updated as fast as possible and released in the Mods Site officially.
Custom Alerts for MyAlerts is now compatible with MyAlerts 1.04. A submission has just been created and will be available to download at the Mods Site as soon as it will be approved.

In the meantime you can download the first version from GitHub.
Great work Shade. I know of at least one person wanting this Smile
How's this going? I was quite interested in this.
Pages: 1 2