MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you read any book at the moment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As title says, do you read it? or did you finished reading some book this days? What kind of books do you like to read ?
I just finished reading The Hobbit, and i can say it's an awesome book!
Yup, I just finished a book called Colour by Victoria Finlay - it's about - colours Big Grin It takes the seven colours of the rainbow and discusses where the colours can be found in Nature and a bit about the history of each colour.
I usually read historical books but recently i am not reading any book.I have finished a book about "Hitler" two days ago.
(2013-01-04, 06:18 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, I just finished a book called Colour by Victoria Finlay - it's about - colours Big Grin It takes the seven colours of the rainbow and discusses where the colours can be found in Nature and a bit about the history of each colour.

Seems like a interesting book. I think i readed something similar on some blog one,two years ago but it was short Smile

(2013-01-04, 06:24 PM)alben Wrote: [ -> ]I usually read historical books but recently i am not reading any book.I have finished a book about "Hitler" two days ago.

Does it talks about what Hitler done or about him as person?
I'm somewhere in the second book of the Mistborn series. The book is great I just keep forgetting to pick up my kindle when I have time to read it (but I normally read before going to bed and I can't fall asleep when reading this book Toungue).
I barely ever read books, even when assigned in school. I just grab a summary off of the internets.
A Dance With Dragons from the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Breathtaking series but definitely not one for little kids lol.
Old series but it was GREAT !

The Strain (trilogy) by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
(2013-01-04, 06:48 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]I barely ever read books, even when assigned in school. I just grab a summary off of the internets.

I've never read much but I never really did that either Toungue. It may have been why English was always my worst class.
I want to buy a book named Ereb, it's about computer game who takes the people to play it and make them crazy Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4