MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would Like to Know What Happened to Mybb GoMobile? Thank you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Thanks for reading my thread. Mybbgm is a great mobile theme. I really like it. But it stopped being developed some time ago and its forum left unmonitored. From one of the threads in its forum, I saw Chris R. Was saying that he hasn't had much time to continue the development. Then recently I think someone took over his place (because the name has been changed to Jason L. which he is a member active in this forum). I understand there's a version of mybbgm on github by jasonliehr and last updated a month ago. But it seems there is not much news about it. I would like to know whether mybbgm will still continue? I understand new mybb version is releasing soon, thus will this cause mybbgm not continuing? I really love it and appreciate what has been done so far. I don't mind too if it's going to be a paid mod because mybbgm deserved it.

The above is my expression and questions towards mybbgm. Hopefully someone will know what's going on with mybbgm and can provide updates about mybbgm or any available mobile theme.

Kindly move thread to the relevant section or close it if this is a duplicate (but as far as i found, there's no same thread unless i was wrong).

Thank you so much!
It appears the person running the project is banned. http://community.mybb.com/user-32248.html

So I wouldn't expect any updates soon. xD
@ Eric - isn't there a mybbgm site? Surely Jason will be updating there?
(2013-01-05, 07:50 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]It appears the person running the project is banned. http://community.mybb.com/user-32248.html

So I wouldn't expect any updates soon. xD

Wow, he was still posting in this community quite recently, shocked to see he was banned. ><

(2013-01-05, 10:02 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]@ Eric - isn't there a mybbgm site? Surely Jason will be updating there?

There's the website mybbgm.com, but it's been unmonitored quite some time ago. Was taken care by Chris R., now the ownership has changed I guessed. The thing is, there's Mybbgm v1.1 on github, but not announced on the website itself. Not sure this mobile plugin is falling apart.
Since Jason is currently banned, he asked me to say this:

Quote:Hi, thanks for your interest in MyBBGM. The project was only recently passed over to me and things are still being setup how I want them to be. MyBBGM will continue develop until mybb has its own mobile solution.
I hear voices, voices from the ether ...