MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After registration and approval by admin the users go directly in one group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two main groups in my forum: Users who belong to the association (members) and visitors. I wish that at the time of registration, visitors were automatically placed in the group visitors (which has limited powers) and that members were automatically placed in the group members (with more power amps).

For all new users activation occurs by the administrator. Is there a plugin or a function for this purpose?

Thanks for your help!

No one can help me?
Excuse me sir, anyone can help me to fix this problem? Or some people can make one plugin for me?
change the user User Registration and Profile Options >> Registration Method to Admin Activation.

By this way, all new registrations will go into Awaiting activation group.

Now, goto users & group and select the Awaiting activation group and edit the permissions according to your need Big Grin
Uhm, i already choose Admin activation, but i will that after the activation, automatically the new users switch in visitors group and not in members group, because when i active the user, this become instead member. How i can do?
after activation they will move into registered group..... if you do not want this....

rename the registered group to anything (visitors) and edit the permissions as per need

create a new group called members with same permission as registered group and move new users to this group when you like or use a group promotion
I would have thought something as important as this, would be high on the priority list of available options on buddypress! Or is there something already out there ?automateandvalidate
(2013-01-15, 01:49 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]after activation they will move into registered group..... if you do not want this....

rename the registered group to anything (visitors) and edit the permissions as per need

create a new group called members with same permission as registered group and move new users to this group when you like or use a group promotion

Thansk for your answer.There are already some group members:
- members
- visitors

Members is for invitation
Visitors is for the rest of users that are already activate from the admin.

I have already the group called "members" so how to fix it?

I performed this promotion, is right?
[Image: 52031155.jpg]

[Image: 13860374.jpg]