MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Bug] Profile link leading to wrong page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently changed my domain name and also moved through a new host. Everything seems to have moved over pretty well except for one thing. When I want to click on profile (in the navigation bar or through my usercp) I am getting linked towards I think my homepage index page from my website.

This is how much website looks like:
[attachment=28200]

When I get to my forum and hover over my profile link I get the following:
[attachment=28201]

When I click the link I get the following problem:
[attachment=28202]

If you would try it out for yourself you could visit my website / forum at
Website
Forum

I really hope to get some help in here because I have no clue what to do with this! Thanks in advance
You haven't configured Google SEO correctly. From the looks of it the .htaccess rewrite rules don't exist; consult the Google SEO documentation for more information.
I tried disabling the plugin, but that didn't work either.

I following this because I think you ment this:

Users show up as seeing error pages in Who's Online

This usually happens when you have a missing image or CSS or JS file in your forum. The user visits a thread or forum, the browser tries to load the missing image, and the resulting 404 error overrides the location in the online list.

The Google SEO 404 Who's Online setting has an option to include the URI in the online status. If you enable this and then hover over the error page links in Who's Online, you should be able to see which page / URL caused the error and fix it.

I did that, but it didn't solve the problem. Also thank you for the quick reply.

I'm just not that experienced with MyBB so I don't really know what to do. I activated the "Show 404 errors in Who's Online" and put it to yes, including URI.

Edit: I noticed that when I Revert the changes done through the plugin panel it does work again, so I don't really understand what has to be done here.

Could it be possible that this problem is caused because mod_rewrite may not be enabled at my web host?