MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYbb theme problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i ads to the forum and i have gif logo and inside its a png logo,how do i replace a png with a gif,and ads how d i add them.
how do i also get rid of this, Generated in 0.2895689 seconds (14.58% PHP / 85.42% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 9 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0650139 / Memory Usage: 24.25 MB
PHP version: 5.2.17 / Server Load: 7.55 / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details]
And at the theme there is this beneath the logo Stay in touch with us on twitter - @JustMe,how do i get rid of this also
ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Themes -> Your template -> Scroll down

Change the url at Board Logo

And I don't really understand what you mean with the first part of your question. Add the plugin to your forum? Just the old fashion way I guess.
What do you mean,change the url at board logo,I meant how do i enable advertises to appear on the forum andhow do i replace a png logo with a gif logo.
There is a plugin for the advertisements look it up, the url for the board logo is explained at my previous post...
I dont know how to do that to look up for the advertisement plugin,and i also dont know how to install it,and this message keeps showing at the bottom of the forum right handcorner this one Generated in 0.2895689 seconds (14.58% PHP / 85.42% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 9 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0650139 / Memory Usage: 24.25 MB
PHP version: 5.2.17 / Server Load: 7.55 / GZip Compression: Disabled
[advanced details] how do i get rid of this.

How do i add advertises to appear on my bb forum.
Pages: 1 2