MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachments white blank screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to attach any photo. it white screens to a blank screen. i changed the file size to 10mb and it still wont work. any fix for this? if i cant upload files to my forum i will have to remove MYBB because photos are a must have....Sad

i did a merge from phpbb3 because i got sick of phpbb3. i love mybb so far but i have issues with attachments. the other problem i had was during the merger, none of my photos from phpbb3 work in mybb. i wish i could fix this also.

my host is not limiting me, i pay for the hosting....
why can i upload a photo on here, but not on my forums? Sad

(2013-01-05, 06:13 PM)lxgoffxi Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to attach any photo. it white screens to a blank screen. i changed the file size to 10mb and it still wont work. any fix for this? if i cant upload files to my forum i will have to remove MYBB because photos are a must have....Sad

i did a merge from phpbb3 because i got sick of phpbb3. i love mybb so far but i have issues with attachments. the other problem i had was during the merger, none of my photos from phpbb3 work in mybb. i wish i could fix this also.

my host is not limiting me, i pay for the hosting....
why can i upload a photo on here, but not on my forums? Sad

mybb has zero support. it has so much wasted potential. now i have to remove mybb because photos are not uploading. sad.

Dodgy