MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ranks 1.2 by Edson Ordaz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a bit of a problem with is plugin.

It's working fine and displaying images on the default and the MyIPB theme, but it's not showing the images on Italian Style and Novus clover.

I'm using postbit_classic on all the themes,

Can any one help ?
Did you add the other two themes after the plugin? If so deactivate and re-activate it or post the postbit template here.
(2013-01-06, 05:27 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Did you add the other two themes after the plugin? If so deactivate and re-activate it or post the postbit template here.

I've done that as well as an un-install, here is my postbit_classic

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext"></span><span&nbsp;class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span> </strong></br>
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']} <br/> 
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}{$post['ougc_awards']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">

<div id="2" style="z-index: 0; padding: 5px;">
 <fieldset style="background: #fff url(images/ItalianStyle/x798.gif) bottom left repeat-x;
 border:1px solid #C7C7C7;
 -moz-border-radius:8px;
 -webkit-border-radius:8px;
 position: relative;">{$post['message']}</fieldset>
 </div>
 </div></div>
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}
Is that for the theme it's working in or one of the ones it's not? Post the one it's working in.
(2013-01-06, 06:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is that for the theme it's working in or one of the ones it's not? Post the one it's working in.

Previous is one it's not working in.

This is for one it is working in :
{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
		</span>
	</td>
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}{$post['thxdsp_outline']}
(2013-01-06, 07:04 PM)Spangle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-06, 06:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Is that for the theme it's working in or one of the ones it's not? Post the one it's working in.

Previous is one it's not working in.

This is for one it is working in :
{$ignore_bit}
	<tr>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
		</span>
	</td>
		<table width="100%">
			<br />
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}{$post['thxdsp_outline']}

This can be marked as solved
I am having a problem here. I set all of my ranks properly but they are not working at all.

The custom ranks where you create and give, those work. But for the ones that trigger by themselves such as the new registered member one I made, they don't receive the rank at all. I already set it all of the settings such as post, threads to 0 and the times on blank.

Though I did this, newly registered members are still not receiving the newbie rank title. It has a picture uploaded and it shows up perfectly on the forums/ranks.php just not on their postbit and profile. I have no idea what's up and I have been going back and checking everything. Confused