MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jSourceGen.net Best Coding/Computing and more goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI i created jSourceGen.net
imthe proud administrator and as we just began a day ago i feel like the built is coming simply good little by little.
I bought both domain and host and was manage to edit most of the theme well the main theme used.

Please check us out at jSourceGen.net and register and if you like please drop a donation of anything to me the administrator so im able to buy better plugins etc on top you get a premium color (orange)

so any feedback is appreciate it Big Grin thanks
I like the theme. It is simple and appealing.
I think the logo looks very 'Word-Arty' and 2002.
No content.

Final Veredict: 4/10
Your logo isn't showing up.
(2013-01-05, 11:19 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme. It is simple and appealing.
No content.

I have to fix the logo but i really need someone with photoshop skills willing to pay for a good catchy logo and thank you also i dont have much content since i just began but other than that thank You. I will be posting my site up again in a week here on the showcase so you see the before and after.
Thanks
You should provide a link, I personally can't be bothered typing in the URL to make a review.
(2013-01-06, 01:48 AM)Californian Wrote: [ -> ]Your logo isn't showing up.

I know having a serious of issues with the size. all i need is a photoshop who can create me a logo for a dollar or so.
(2013-01-06, 01:50 AM)JSourceGen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-05, 11:19 PM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme. It is simple and appealing.
No content.

I have to fix the logo but i really need someone with photoshop skills willing to pay for a good catchy logo and thank you also i dont have much content since i just began but other than that thank You. I will be posting my site up again in a week here on the showcase so you see the before and after.
Thanks

PM me for a logo.

I sent you a logo.
So it's another general forum with disgusting tabs and too many sections?
(2013-01-06, 02:18 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]So it's another general forum with disgusting tabs and too many sections?

Yes :/
(2013-01-06, 02:18 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]So it's another general forum with disgusting tabs and too many sections?

It's mainly a computer and programmiń but I added a few more sections for those who like programming and other stuff such as (graphics, gaming etc)