MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: trouble setting these up ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to set up a donation page but i have no idea how D;

also im looking for a plugin that gives a certain group authority to enter a certain thread( or category). Im saying because i want to create a small VIP/Premium but i only want those who payed to be able to enter. However i want everyone to be able to see it for example, Hack forums has a tab for VIP but for those who didnt pay they cant enter the category unlike those who pay who can see the inside etc.

Can you help me in those 2? please.
Donation page? What do you mean? There are numerous ways to donate.

About the 2, you just have to edit the permissions in the forum management, it's as simple as that. Smile
(2013-01-06, 01:48 AM)JSourceGen Wrote: [ -> ]I want to set up a donation page but i have no idea how D;

also im looking for a plugin that gives a certain group authority to enter a certain thread( or category). Im saying because i want to create a small VIP/Premium but i only want those who payed to be able to enter. However i want everyone to be able to see it for example, Hack forums has a tab for VIP but for those who didnt pay they cant enter the category unlike those who pay who can see the inside etc.

Can you help me in those 2? please.

Donation plug in:

http://blog.naoar.com/2012/05/naoar-dona...4-and.html

You can create a new user group as VIP/Premium or whatever you chose and set the desired permissions for that group.