MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is host.in good for a mybb forum hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i came across this hosting site and glad to see that mybb is listed under Included Apps section... not many hosts give mybb as a included app. most of them include phpbb only.... so i was thinking whether this host.in would be a very compatible host for mybb.... site is also a good reputed site with operations worldwide and also a ICANN accredited one... what's your opinion on this Big Grin

do you guys recommend it
"Unlimited Disk Space" is not possible for any servers. Toungue, and about you saying mybb as included app, I think any cPanel host, with Softaculous or Fantastico will provide that.
(2013-01-06, 06:23 AM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]about you saying mybb as included app, I think any cPanel host, with Softaculous or Fantastico will provide that.

yes mate, fantastico provides many softwares but i havent seen mybb on many..... most of them give phpbb/smf... thats the thing i am asking here
(2013-01-06, 06:27 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]yes mate, fantastico provides many softwares but i havent seen mybb on many..... most of them give phpbb/smf... thats the thing i am asking here
And what about Softaculous? I am pretty sure its included in softaculous as I have used it. Anyways, when it comes to shared hosting, the best I have used is Hostgator or HostinPK. You can PM me if you are in need of a good host, as I am a Reseller.
Please keep all web hosting related discussions here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-30827.html