MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zynga Games for MyBB??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible anyhow to integrate Zynga Games like Mafia Wars, Farmville etc to MyBB copy? I really have no idea for this, But thought it would be cool it that can be done. What do you guys think about it? Share your opinions and criticism.
You would need Zynga to want to intergrate and they would like to get money out of it so they would display ads. You would also need a plugin at your end. I have not known this to of happened before so I doubt that such a plugin exists.
(2013-01-06, 11:05 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]You would need Zynga to want to intergrate and they would like to get money out of it so they would display ads. You would also need a plugin at your end. I have not known this to of happened before so I doubt that such a plugin exists.
Yes, Thats what I thought as I haven't seen here anyone about this. I just want to know, if its possible anyhow, and if yes, How much money can it take to build it whole.
You will have to contact Zynga to see what their price would be. Also how they would need to intergrate with MyBB. Once you know all that you will probably need to hire a plugin developer to do the plugin if it is complicated the price would be higher but they will give you their quote not mine. All this depends on what Zinga choose, it is unlikely that Zinga will want to intergrate with a forum.