MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hellban plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember last year many webmasters were using it. Do you still use it?

To be honest, I have installed but I don't honestly have any reason to keep it.
Never even heard of it until now, it looks quite a good plugin. No surprise since my baby Paul made it.
It's actually got a bug as it hides all the user's posts, not just the ones made after the hellban. If you like it you might like Miserable Member too, according to brad-t it alone is worth the site fee Toungue (though it was $5 back then and now its $10... more stuff coming soon hopefully!)
I wish I would have found this plugins sooner. Toungue
(2013-01-06, 03:04 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually got a bug as it hides all the user's posts, not just the ones made after the hellban. If you like it you might like Miserable Member too, according to brad-t it alone is worth the site fee Toungue (though it was $5 back then and now its $10... more stuff coming soon hopefully!)

Damn, I'll take a long into this. Hopefully I'll use the plugin because I don't use it much atm.
Hellban is an awesome plugin, wish I would've found it sooner. Paul did a good job. Just to vouch, I used the trialed Miserable member account on his forum and stopped bothering to visit after about 45 seconds of realizing how bad this was...

A month later Paul fixed it for me. ^_^
(2013-01-06, 03:04 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually got a bug as it hides all the user's posts, not just the ones made after the hellban. If you like it you might like Miserable Member too, according to brad-t it alone is worth the site fee Toungue (though it was $5 back then and now its $10... more stuff coming soon hopefully!)
Well... I just demoed it and it sure made me miserable. You should maybe make the one on MyBBPlus slightly nicer.