MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While opening site error is coming.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server.

pls can anyone help me with this problem..

Thanks in advance..
Quote:Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'HOSTNAME' (using password: YES)
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
"inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']"

In this place password is set correct..

What needs to be change..
Are you sure? Check again password and user.
Yeah username and password are correct...

Can it be problem of hosting server i am using or its is my error...
If you are sure everything is correct it might be problem with hosting. Error says fine that's is a problem. Best solution is:

Post your FTP and Admin CP details in Private Inquiries forums and someone from staff will take a look. http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html
Okkk thanks a lot .....
If things problem still occurs I request you to contact your host. Their MySqL feature might be corrupt, like I had with my host, it gave me the exact same error.
Go to cPanel and delete the User, and then add a new user, and update the details in config.php
It could be anything from your hostname, username, password or database name that are incorrect. Something certainly is wrong in your config.