MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, 36 files failed! I'll try to solve them all now, thanks for the support! I'll keep this open incase something else occurs.

But what do you mean with UTF-8 Byte-Order-Mark or something? I don't understand that part.

EDIT: I removed spaces/tabs/enters in one file, but it's still marked as 'FAIL'.
You don't have to remove spaces in the middle of the file, just before <?php at the beginning and after ?> at the end of the file. And the byte order mark in particular is invisibile in most editors, so to get rid of that you have to change the encoding. As said before, use a programmer's editor like Notepad++. the plain MS Notepad is what breaks PHP files in the first place.

Also there are some exceptions (like the 3rdparty diff). Basically if a file shows as OK in the default ACP file verification you don't need to change it even if dirwalk complains. If it was shipped by MyBB that way, don't fix it.
(2013-01-06, 07:07 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to remove spaces in the middle of the file, just before <?php at the beginning and after ?> at the end of the file. And the byte order mark in particular is invisibile in most editors, so to get rid of that you have to change the encoding. As said before, use a programmer's editor like Notepad++. the plain MS Notepad is what breaks PHP files in the first place.

Also there are some exceptions (like the 3rdparty diff). Basically if a file shows as OK in the default ACP file verification you don't need to change it even if dirwalk complains. If it was shipped by MyBB that way, don't fix it.
I haven't. I removed them before/after the first and last PHP tags. And I use Notepad++.

What do you mean? Dirwalk shows my MyDownloads plugin as "FAIL", but I see no error in the ACP, or on the MyDownloads page itself.
the file verification in the ACP only checks the stock mybb files, not plugin files.
(2013-01-06, 07:25 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]the file verification in the ACP only checks the stock mybb files, not plugin files.
Alright. But any idea why it's still shown as "FAIL", while I did what you said?

@ Frostschutz,

I fixed everything that Dirwalk gave as 'FAIL', but 4 files (mainly plugins) stay there as 'FAIL', while I definitely fixed it, or there was nothing wrong.

But the Captcha still doesn't work Sad.

P.S. Sorry for the double post, it's just to get some extra attention, because I want this fixed ASAP Smile.
BUMP - I need this fixed Sad.
(2013-01-08, 08:13 PM)Jessee Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP - I need this fixed Sad.

first you need to go http://www.google.com/recaptcha/whyrecaptcha signup with google account.
click get reCAPTCHA
Domain Name: yourdomain.com

This is a global key. It will work across all domains.
Public Key: xxahhsdashahdjZasaN_saeda_

Use this in the JavaScript code that is served to your users
Private Key: asadiuayhsdahshahd

Use this when communicating between your server and our server. Be sure to keep it a secret.

now go to admin pannel Board SettingsGeneral Configuration>>>
>>>CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting
reCAPTCHA
inter Your reCAPTCHA public key and Your reCAPTCHA private key
save setting
done....
now go to your forum site click on register and seeBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
if you don't wanna to use google captcha.contact with your host provider (PHP Image functions, GD (graphic design/development) LIBRARY and free type library Enable this.host provide can enable this feature.
Pages: 1 2