MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing {$mybb->user['avatar']}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me which file(s) this variable refers to and at what lines? I had to make a change to one of my BBCodes to accomodate Google SEO, but it broke avatars on every page but the index. I know I need to change this to an absolute rather than relative URL but I don't know where in the code this variable is located.
You could add a base tag to your header template, it would tell the browser to use that directory for relative URLs instead of the current 'virtual' directory. No need to edit any code then. Smile

<base href="http://www.zejroleplaying.org/" />
Didn't realise it was that simple. Thanks, Nathan!
No problem, glad I could help. Smile
Well, that fixed the images, but it broke a variant of one of my custom BBCodes, specifically the PID-only [jump] code. The code uses relative urls in the form of <a href="#$1">, but it doesn't append the PID to the current thread url, only the base, which sends me back to this index. I'm a complete noob at this, so how i fix eror?????

le bump.

anyone?
bump 2.

would love some help in fixing this!
Nobody? Damn.

This is annoying because threads in the Character Database would make heavy use of the jump code to avoid loading a new tab for the first page.