MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 Internal Server Error!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when I try to go to my User CP > Edit Options, I get a Internal Server Error message..

Does this occur from MyBB or is it a server problem? Cause I can't get to my Edit Options, and neither can anyone else!!!

[attachment=4441]

Just thought I'd ask..
We've been getting many reports recently that this has been happening often. May you Pm me with details to your forum? I'd like to do some debugging to so I'd need ftp details.
PM Sent
I re uploaded inc/functions.php and it works now. You probably missed inc/functions.php in the 1.2.1 update.
Ohh. Ok. Thanks, Tiki!

* FirefoxWiz goes to change my FTP password back
LOL...missed it or just didn't use the updated functions.php???? Jeesh, that does seem to be the root of a lot of problems lately (mine included) !!!!
http://firefox.neopian-hosting.com/index.php

Is your site dead now? It is not resolving for me.
neopian-hosting.com got hacked. The site moved to a new location. I'll leave it up to FireFoxWiz to post the link if she wants to or not.
Tikitiki Wrote:neopian-hosting.com got hacked. The site moved to a new location. I'll leave it up to FireFoxWiz to post the link if he wants to or not.

So that's what happened... hmmm..

I'll post the link to my forum once we get it up and running again. Lucky me I got my database minutes before neopian crashed !!!

And for the LAST time, I am NOT a HE! Toungue
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:neopian-hosting.com got hacked. The site moved to a new location. I'll leave it up to FireFoxWiz to post the link if he wants to or not.

So that's what happened... hmmm..

I'll post the link to my forum once we get it up and running again. Lucky me I got my database minutes before neopian crashed !!!

And for the LAST time, I am NOT a HE! Toungue

Sorry, I forgot you were not from earth.

Lol, sorry. Her/She/Woman/Girl whatever you like.
Pages: 1 2