MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Automobile Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I started making my 2nd skin for MyBB. It will be used on my personal site connected with cars, but i think i will release it there for free Smile

So far i designed that (click image to see full size):

[Image: concept.png]

What you think about it? Should i continue making it, or delete Smile? Thanks for any comments!
Looks pretty decent right now. Keep it going, when I see the forum areas I can comment more.
I like it. I cant seem to tell if your header is an M1 or M3? I have an M3 so I was just curious Toungue.

I think the fonts could be a bit different though. I've recently become addicted to 'Museo Sans'.
Ok. I've made Forums & Cats on index page Smile Hope you like it.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them! (click image to see full size):

[Image: concept.png]

PS In header is 5er series F10 Smile Font will be changed for sure.
I don't really see the relation between this and automobiles. There's also way too much padding for the forums.
First let me start by saying this is a very simple and nice design, second i don't think this should be a automobile theme. Saying its a automobile skin will limit the people who find it cause this skin can be used on a lot of different types of forums. I just think you should change the name and great job, continue the great work ^__^
So ok, i will change name Big Grin Thanks for any comments! Have a nice day Smile