MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Temporarily on hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

As some of you may know I'm currently in charge of the Merge system.
Unfortunately I'm also working on the Mods site which is more urgent right now than the Merge system.

The Mods site is nearly done but everytime we come closer to "Done" new features are suggested and I have to implement them. Once the Mods site is stable and launched I'll put my hands on the Merge system and try to get all the nasty bugs fixed and the new modules released.

Thank you for your understanding.
Awesome pirata!

Let me know if you need any newer db's (vanilla, ipb3 etc...)
Good luck and hope you don't run into too many problems. It looks great in the screenshots.
(2013-01-07, 04:44 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck and hope you don't run into too many problems. It looks great in the screenshots.

Wheres the screenshots ?
(2013-01-07, 06:22 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-07, 04:44 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck and hope you don't run into too many problems. It looks great in the screenshots.

Wheres the screenshots ?

http://blog.mybb.com/2012/08/05/mods-site-tour/
(2013-01-07, 06:28 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-07, 06:22 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]

Wheres the screenshots ?

http://blog.mybb.com/2012/08/05/mods-site-tour/

Thanks Nathan Wink
Yes I'll probably need some DB's, I'll let you know by then.
for the merge system are you rebuilding it or keeping with the current design and working on bugs and new modules? of course, once you get started on it again...
I do believe we are keeping the current codebase and developing new modules/patching existing ones. I could be entirely wrong, but a rewrite would be way too time consuming.
cool, I have that one module i built so I have an idea of how it works and did not want to have to start over if I needed to build another one.
Pages: 1 2