MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: foreverminecraft!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Foreverminecraft a new fan site for Mojang's Minecraft. We aim to brign you guys the best minecraft discussion around so feel free to sign up and join the discussion.

http://foreverminecraft.com/index.php
I'd advise you to lighten up the logo a bit. Other than that, your board looks good for a forum start-up.
Lighten up like make a new logo?
Weren't you the owner of Walking Dead? I thought you couldn't afford the hosting bill to keep it up, yet you have made this.
I like the theme, the logo is a little dark however. It would probably help forum growth if you got a server as well Smile
@Crayo I am not the owner i am simply an admin i helped start the forum the owner Xige pays for hosting he also designed the theme. Now could you please provide feedback and not go offtopic about another forum.

And Paul we have a server its just not named forevermiecraft its the server Xige advertised called mc.islandcraft.co
Not a fan of the theme. Minecraft is a very fun game with very fun textures and honestly could have done a lot better. The theme is too dark and so is the logo, in the postbit the area is misaligned (user info). :\ I don't get why people don't exploit the fact that Minecraft is blocky.
Well i didnt make the theme but ill be sure to mention that to the creator of the theme.
(2013-01-06, 11:36 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of the theme. Minecraft is a very fun game with very fun textures and honestly could have done a lot better. The theme is too dark and so is the logo, in the postbit the area is misaligned (user info). :\ I don't get why people don't exploit the fact that Minecraft is blocky.

Hey,

I guess I did move a little away from the fact that Minecraft is blocky, I like to keep things smooth. I'll try my best to make it look nice to me but still "Minecrafty". Thanks for the feedback! Means a lot for a new designer. Angel

Also, can you please expand a little on the Misaligned User Info? I don't get what you mean sorry.

Regards.
The forum is off to a great start. You have a good amount of forums and a good theme. One suggestion I have for you is getting a logo more related to Minecraft. Another suggestion is adding something more unique to your forum, as there are many minecraft forums out there and yours should offer unique things to attract users. Finally, I don't think you really need a super mod at such an early stage in your forum. Otherwise, good job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4