MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you like system Modification?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got the thank you/like system for Mybb and I was wondering if you could modify the display from showing all this:

[Image: 1KPQR]

Into only showing the thanks given by a user like this:

[Image: 1KPSS]

If it's possible. what would I need to modify? just wondering because I've looked through all the template files and found nothing Sad
The image you have there shows thanks received where as your text says thanks given, which one is it that you want to remove?
I just want it to only show the thanks received. the second image is what I'm trying to do.
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> *Theme* -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_author_user
Find and remove the variable that should be something like.
{$lang->thanks_given} {$thanks_given}
It could be something different but I haven't used this plugin so I am guessing it would be something like that. If you don't want to try finding something that, post your postbit_author_user template.
Ok, I'll give it a look through. atm I lost my MyBB because the VPS died...

thanks a bunch.
Did it work? If not best to post the code in your postbit_author_user template so I can say what part you need to remove.
I haven't given it a go yet. I'll let you know.
Like I said if you want to you can just post the template.
Right if you were to remove %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% from the postbit_author_user template then it will remove both. I will look for a way to just remove thanks received.
OK now I think I've got it:
  1. Admin CP -> Template & Style -> Templates -> Global Templates -> thankyoulike_postbit
  2. Find and remove the following code
    {$lang->tyl_given}: {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}
    <br />
I think that is what you wanted, or was it the other way around?
I managed to modify it to my liking:

[Image: 1MsJC]

Thanks for your help.
Pages: 1 2