MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need new theme will pay $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-01-11, 06:57 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You have saved your money in base software.
Try investing that saved amount in your own site development.
Money saved from using MyBB vs SMF = $0.
$5 or $10 is an investment.
I could have a site done just the way the OP wants for $150 (outsourced), but that's no more relevant to what the OP's asking for than what you've suggested.
(2013-01-11, 06:24 AM)abbas Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you think all, mybb is free and $10 payment is good for just designing theme, if i really want to pay above $10 i would go with vbulletin.

Good news! There are plenty of good, free themes available for MyBB.

If you want something custom, you have to pay for it. MyBB is for everyone, not just for you. So it's a totally inappropriate comparison.
well after reading all the post i have left the mybb and converted forum to SMF.

Bye Bye Mybb and thanks for help.
I am sure many SMF designers are jumping at the chance to make you a great custom theme for $5 Smile
You don't like a couple of replies and you decide to move to another software (and seems like you are also using a free theme in SMF? lol). Our community is always helping and supporting people with their problems with MyBB, good luch finding such a friendly community on the other side, that's all I have to say.

But well, less one arrogant member here.

(2013-01-11, 09:49 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure many SMF designers are jumping at the chance to make you a great custom theme for $5 Smile

Exactly. lol
I think we're done here. Sleepy
Pages: 1 2