MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need new theme will pay $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

This is my software website and i am using mybb at this address http://www.gyaro.com/forum i want very nice theme in bold letters and white theme - total theme changed needed.

Will pay $5 through paypal, if anyone is interested please reply.

Also i need theme matching the site layout.
I don't think that you are going to get a good theme for just $5, you will need to spend way more than that if you want something well done.
ok i will increase the price and pay $10 anyone interested ?

payment through paypal.
You realize that is basically minimum wage for one hour of work? Would hate to see what a one-hour theme design looks like.
(2013-01-07, 05:29 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that you are going to get a good theme for just $5, you will need to spend way more than that if you want something well done.

Lets put this in perspective, I know someone who will design and code a new theme for you, prices start at $75.

Shall we talk ?
I will do it for $30. PM me if you are interested.
why dont you think all, mybb is free and $10 payment is good for just designing theme, if i really want to pay above $10 i would go with vbulletin.

If someone wants to design theme for $10 let me know. If i dont get anyone i will convert forum to SMF forum.
Supply and demand working just fine in this thread... check.
You have saved your money in base software.
Try investing that saved amount in your own site development.
And people wonder why a lot of good designers stay away from MyBB. $10 for a custom theme is a joke.
Pages: 1 2