MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone got their forum integrated into their site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Note to the Mods, sorry if this isn't allowed)

But I was wondering if I could see some example and how it would look like Smile
What do you mean for integrated? Graphically?
darkteller Wrote:What do you mean for integrated? Graphically?

so that the forum is inlucuded in the website, as if it was just another 'normal' page in the site.
So for a website you'll have the navigation links at the side/top, then the contents page as per normal. But then in this case, the forum appears as the content, including the normall navigation links, etc. at the side, as normal.
You could edit the theme and templates to match your sites style.
You did want a demo, check my site: www.frozendale.com
As they said, working on the templates you can do everything. I integrated the forum with my joomla skin, and is quite easy. The best feature of mybb is the easy made skinning Wink
Yehp, its the best way to do it edit the forum templates to match the website...
darkteller Wrote:You did want a demo, check my site: www.frozendale.com
As they said, working on the templates you can do everything. I integrated the forum with my joomla skin, and is quite easy. The best feature of mybb is the easy made skinning Wink

Ye, like with your site. If you don't mind, ill e-mail /pmail as i need a wee bit of help. Just to not to offtopic on this thread :p

But. yes because I want to make a website with a forum intregrated in it (like the examples given) and ive researched many BBs and MyBB seems the best to do it Smile
See this forum here, integrated in this Classic Car website.
Click Here
My website and forum are mostly styled the same. It was done by editing the forum's theme.

http://www.tweex.net/